Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm it!

I got "tagged" by Debbie, so here it is:
3 Joys:
1. Brett
2. Puppies or pretty much any baby animals
3. Family/Friends that make me laugh so hard I cry

3 Fears:
1. Sharks (jaws ruined me for life)
2. Brett dying before me
3. Mediocrity

3 Goals:
1. Become proficient in another language.
2. Figure out what I want to do in the future (career wise). This does not mean I don't want to have kids, so don't panic. Having kids one day is a given, but figuring out a career is a whole other ball game.
3. Find a cure for cancer... wait, do these have to be realistic? It would be nice though...

3 Current Obsessions/collections:
1. Veronica Mars
2. Twilight Series of books and the Twilight movie
3. Xbox (I couldn't think of another CURRENT obsession, so that's Brett's obsession)

3 Random surprising facts about yourself:
1. I have a really long tongue
2. I had a short lived job as a professional kidnapper (Thanks, Will)
3. I was once a "ring girl" for an ultimate fighting championship. (I was not scantily clad though.)

I tag Caraline, Stephanie, Lindsey, Brown Sugar, and Mimi.
Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

I LOVE V MARS! I own all three seasons and have re watched them twice. Its weired.