Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's take a stroll...

down memory lane.

It seems like this is the cool thing to do right now, and since I don't want to be left out, I'm posting this.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. (I think most of you have already done this)If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Also, although Lindsey is posting this, feel free to leave memories about me, Brett, and/or us as a couple or whatever. :)

13 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I will not lie, I have too many good memories of lindsey. We peed our pants together in a convienent store and took showers with all of our clothes on. Thats just one. All you need for a funny time is a little combo of Lindsey and Brett!

Connie Onnie said...

I remember Lindsey & I went to a carnival with Brett. We were riding some ride and the ride would take us by these carnies and one of them was missing some teeth and one time while passing them Brett reached out and tried to stick his finger in the carnies mouth. Which made Lindsey and I laugh very hard.

Nels Chick said...

Mi-My-Mo-Mels!

AND

Tarantula, coming through ya!

debsfreckles said...

Lindsey - driving around in a moterized shopping cart at the grocery store some time between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning and laughing so hard watching you and Lauren in front of me in your own little carts.
Brett - going to Island burgers and when the waitress brought the burgers I got up to make a quick run to the bathroom. When I came back I looked at Bretts plate and it was empty I looked up while saying, "shut up" and there he was with a big grin on his face. He always likes to blow e away with how fast he can eat.

mimilee said...

"Dodge the bullets, dodge the bullets!!" and remember when we figured out "AHH... ERR" and rolled around on the ground for ten minutes... "I'm cold, I'm wet, its 21:20." "we got no food, we got no jobs, our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" "YES"! *bang* "ouch!" "ok, ok, its getting old...." "YES!" Fat girl! "speak into my good ear" EARTHQUAKE! The circus. "i not a mexican!" and "Anywaaays......"

Steve and Shell said...

lindsay, i think ive told you my one memory of you from highschool. and that involved doorbell ditching multiple times, until an angry neighbor outsmarted your antics. i looked up to you after that. it takes guts to doorbell ditch the same person 3 times in a row.

Lindsey and Brett said...

Julie, thanks for bringing up those hilarious experiences. :) I'll never forget when you tried to strangle me when we were kids. I also remember when Sharla almost ran your head over, when you "accidentally" threw that bat at grandpa, and all of our great karaoke jam moments. Good times.

Courtney said...

Oh WOW! Where do I begin? I would have to say we've had some good wrestling matches... but EVERY TIME I drive down Burk Rd. I think of the time you lost your hill billy teeth and they HAUNTED us in the back seat of my car!!!

And Brett! My memories begin with being scared of you! Yes I said it SCARED!!! WHAT?!? I think it had to do with the "shark" necklace you'd wear... I'm really not sure! I also remember you "date'' to jr. prom... that was awkward! ;)

Courtney said...

Lindsey, remember when we were jumping someone's wall and your crotch was on fire? I do!! :)

Lindsey and Brett said...

Shelly, I'm really glad that you remember that black day in my life. But what really happened was, I was bored, so I doorbell ditched them once. Then Peter dared me to go over there and take one of the fake presents they had in front of their house (it was Christmas time) so I took the dare. The second I walked up to their house, the guy flung the door open and grabbed me by the arm and started yelling at me about how his wife has to get up early, blah blah blah. Apparently his sleep was very important to him, but not as important as humiliating me. Most of my earliest memories of you involve orchestra. I was always amazed at how good you were and I always figured you thought I was handicapped because of all my crazy antics in class.

And Courtney, what can I even say? I will never forget how often you peed your pants just a bit. And remember when we went to that Suns game? "Oliveeerrrr!!!" And then there was the night when we were watching Mulan at your house and someone's house caught on fire in your neighborhood and Alexis slept through the whole thing. Oh and "Does it look like he works here?!" That whole night was hilarious too.

Sabs said...

i know i know ....took me long enough right?
hmmmm i gotta say, everytime i think of you I laugh, the dances, crazy outfits, "the statue of liberty play" but mostly i giggle about that time you jumped out of the two story window to escape some crazy guy

Lindsey said...

Since I have never met Brett...my memories of you are quite sparce. However...I had the PLEASURE of living with Linds:) Ohh linds...there are certian songs I hear and still think of you:) Bon Jovi is a classic:) and remember that beautiful scarf you tried on...and then we locked you out?

Jennie Carter said...

linds,
I know I'm a little slow on the commenting, but that just seems to be my life lately. Anywho...here's my memoirs...

Lindsey - I will never forget making music videos (should I just say move over Britney Spears). Or how about walking around with a boom box at AMC. "I'm a Survivor". What about sneaking into Tyler's back yard to get some great footage on film. Luckily, we're married now otherwise he might just have a restraining order out on you and Deb. (I totally chickened out and ran home so I take no responsibility).

Brett - You may not remember this (or you do and you wish you could forget). Me running down the street to Hustons in my red thermal nightgown so excited to tell Debbie that the totally hot Tyler Carter (who I was secretly in love with, or not so secretly) actually talked to me. If I wasn't so crazy for Tyler I might have actually been embarrassed at the whole thing.