Then they started getting annoying, so I let them grow along with the rest of my hair which I have basically been growing out since I chopped it off my senior year of high school. So here it was at its longest:
(I'm not very good at having serious pictures of myself taken, as you see here and below. I always feel ridiculous, so I end up looking ridiculous. I guess I would never be a very good celebrity.)
Then I decided it was time for a chop. It ended up shorter then I initially was thinking, but it's just hair, it grows back, right? It's a fun length though.


So there you have it. Sometimes I really REALLY just want to shave my head. I applauded Britney Spears when she did it. Sure it was due to a bit of a melt down, but at least she had the guts (or lack of sanity) to do it. Maybe one day I'll be that crazy.



5 comments:
HaHa! I've often wished the same thing - that I would just get the guts to shave my head. :)
Oh linds! You have the most beautiful hair! I have been trying to grow my hair long again after I cut it 2 years ago... long process but totally worth it, right?
I loved the bangs but I understand they can get annoying.
You know what I just realized we didn't watch the video while you were here. :(
Shaving my head is on my bucket list. I of course won't do it until I have lots of money. You know, so I can buy a variety of awesome wigs. That way I can just pick and already done hair do and throw it on. You look great in any hair style. Hope your all doing good.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/orang-terkaya-di-indonesia
Post a Comment