So we have been home now for nearly a week, and it has been great to see some of our friends and family. Last night at a gathering of old friends I was turned on to the following YouTube classic. It's obviously the new "viral" video. Unfortunately, only those of you from Gilbert, AZ will really be able to appreciate this. Fortunately, those of you who aren't from Gilbert are about to understand the mentors of my adolescence a bit better, and those upon whose dreams I was fed.
6 comments:
cli-diddly-ide... how, where and when?
I only recognize Dangerfield... should I know the others?
~ That totally made my day... THANKS!
the thing is, i was totally into patchwork way before they got huge.
-- matthew
I am glad to hear all are safe and sound, back on Gilbert ground. I didn't mean to rhyme just now but I guess the artistic harmonizing you so graciously shared stirred my creativity.
Mandy
Hey guys, me again,
After a rather disturbing and gross experience, I changed our blog setting to private. I have had a lot of fun keeping up with you guys for the last while...alas, I don't have an email address for you two to send an invite to, so you could continue to view the blog. If you have any interest in continuing to follow our adventures and non-adventures (yes, so these kind happen more often), shoot me an email so that I may allow you into our world once more. :)
jcandmandy@gmail.com
Mandy
How I've missed seeing "ol eyebrows". This is funny! When am I going to see you...I think it's time for a GNO very soon...you in?
Post a Comment