i wasn't sure if i should open this up the title alone could put a baby fearing female like myself into an instant panic attack. Hope everything is going well
I had been wondering what kind of adventures you've been up to. Now we know. :) I had one of those recently. My panic had less to do with Europe and more to do with the fact that having three kids under three could be considered ambitious but . . . four under four could be considered downright self-destructive. Lindsey, will you wear a scarf in your hair and ballet flats on your feet for me while you walk the streets of Europe? Mandy
5 comments:
oh come on... having a baby in Europe would be a blast!! (please note sarcasm) Well it is good to see you blogging again.
I just think it's funny that Brett was the one who had a panic attack this time. I worry almost every month.
i wasn't sure if i should open this up the title alone could put a baby fearing female like myself into an instant panic attack. Hope everything is going well
7lb 6oz PLEASE, Lindsey is going to be having baby Goliaths. I say 9lbs AT LEAST!
I had been wondering what kind of adventures you've been up to. Now we know. :)
I had one of those recently. My panic had less to do with Europe and more to do with the fact that having three kids under three could be considered ambitious but . . . four under four could be considered downright self-destructive.
Lindsey, will you wear a scarf in your hair and ballet flats on your feet for me while you walk the streets of Europe?
Mandy
Post a Comment