
Here are the pics from the event.We will be home from Europe on Tuesday. But before we come back, I plan on writing a final treatise on our European adventure, and how I feel about fatherhood. I'll also include some personal thoughts on soon becoming a dad. Stay tuned...
!!!
1 comment:
Oh, I about choked laughing at "supplies!"
My favorite joke ever involves oriental people yelling "supplies!"
I hope that for like, my ninetieth birthday or something, someone throws me a party and makes me a cake that says "supplies!" on it . . . because, when you're that old, you can use a good laugh.
And anyway, glad to hear France was good. More and more of my friends are going there these days and I'm beginning to feel a bit left out. Perhaps I will have to try it sometime...someday.
For now I just sit at home in Gilbert, blogging about the silly things my family members do and trying to not melt in the summer heat.
Aren't you excited to be coming home???
...I never knew there was a movie called "fatherhood"...of course, I also just recently watched "The Simpsons" for the first time ever so up until now I've apparently led a relatively sheltered life.
At least in your mind, yes? :)
Mandy
Post a Comment