Friday, November 13, 2009

Good News

I just noticed that we haven't blogged in a while, so I wanted to at least get something out there. This will be short...

Brett has been applying for jobs since Vienna and he finally received and accepted a job offer!!! This is HUGE for us. So it looks like we are eventually going to be heading back east. Once HR gets his processing done, we'll be real people earning real money! Before that we might be in AZ though, so that's pretty exciting for us. :)

Anyway, that's the news. I'm so proud of Brett. :)

Oh and I'm still pregnant, with less than a month to go. So weird. I can't believe we're going to have a little baby. I think we might be getting closer to a name, but we might not settle on one until he gets here...

We don't have our camera cord here, so even though I have some pregnancy pictures to put up, they will remain on our camera for now. So, here's a picture that I just like.


7 comments:

Connie Onnie said...

Woot Woot!!! Congratulations on the job Brett, that is very exciting.

Lindsey I can not believe that in a month you are going to be a mom, how crazy and exciting!

Team Skousen said...

Congrats on the job!!! How exciting. And the baby! That little bean will be here soon!

Natalie said...

lindsey congrats to u and Brett on the job and baby! yipee! miss ya guys!

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH! Hope the east treats you well. Can't wait to see the little guy in ONE MONTH!!!

Sabs said...

ooh la la :) i like that pic too. although i would love to see your little bump pics as well:) congrats on a job!!!

The Ballard Family said...

Woohoo! Well done, well done. A new baby and a new job, both in the near future. All kinds of goods rolling into your Walker lives. I am so excited for both of you, for all of the above. So excited for you, Lindsey, to be almost done with pregnancy. :) And proud of good ol' Brett for scoring a place in what I'm sure will be an adventurous line of work. Good luck with all of the above. Be happy and enjoy your last little while of being "just Brett and Lindsey!"
Can't wait to hear news of the little one. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

The Ballard Family said...

I already commented on this post, so count me a blog stalker but as I was folding laundry this morning, you guys crossed my mind.
I have no idea what the subject matter had to do with the task at hand, except maybe for the insane amount of kids' clothes I was handling?
Anyway, I know the due date is right around here somewhere (I don't remember exactly when...) and I just wanted to say hello and wish you a wonderful last few days of pregnancy and a beautiful birthday for your little boy, whenever he decides to come. :)
You are both going to be fantastic parents.
Just wanted to send my love!
Back to the laundry...seriously. Been doing this for two hours now.
Mandy