Also, I would just like to say how proud I am of Brett and how happy I am that he will be done with school. We're both so excited to start our lives as "real people." No more of this moving every few months, scrounging for furniture, and (hopefully) less money troubles. Maybe one day we'll even have furniture that matches or at least looks nice.
Brett has worked so hard in school and we're both so grateful that all his hard work is going to pay off, especially with how difficult it can be to find a job right now. Throughout his schooling we have been blessed with a number of amazing opportunities like living in Austria and beautiful Monterey. We've also traveled to some incredible places, but it will be nice to settle down.
I guess that's about all I have to say for now. Mostly because I'm getting kicked like crazy which means I should walk around a bit. We're looking forward to coming home for Christmas, so all of you people in AZ, get ready to party and to see me in a strange new role as a mom. I'm sure it's going to be hilarious to all.
We went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium today, so this is the most recent belly photo. (Oh and we found our camera cord)
And here is my favorite picture of Brett and Lexie. I promise this was not staged.
6 comments:
You know... I used to get mad at people like you who can be so skinny everywhere except your belly when you're pregnant. But now I've gotten over it and I'm happy for you. I'm even MORE happy for you to be able to meet your new little guy. It really is an incredible experience. :)
Don't you look just SO CUTE!! Congratulations, Brett!! No more school!! YEAH! Celebration time... BABY TIME!
hahaha that picture of the dog is so funny!!! You look SOOO super cute!!! Hopefully we'll see the little guy at Christmas.
P.S. furniture is the easy part. As for the baby?? I just don't know! You'll have to fill me in :)
To Brett I am very excited that you are graduating and will be taking up residence in AZ for a bit so we can enjoy the wonders of the newest Jabberwalker. And Lindsey I know you will be great I hear it's all about keeping them entertained and we all know you can entertain. Love you both see you soon!!!
hooray!! hope you're in the hospital today but not during graduation of course:) finally a pic of your belly . so cute. it might not be there the next time you post.
What a crazily exciting weekend! It's Sunday night as I type this so I am crossing my fingers that your wish has come true and you are in some stage of labor or...awww...holding your little one already!!! But, if not, don't fret my friend. However your darling gets here is how he is supposed to get here and I know it will go wonderfully and YES it is WORTH IT!
At least you don't have any delusions about how much sleep you're going to get for the next while. :) (A bit of a warning - it's very likely you will get hooked on the E! channel because that is one of the few channels that has anything to watch at all hours of the night. I always have to go through a celebrity detox after my babies start sleeping through the night.)
I am so excited for the arrival of this little guy!
And BRETT, my college graduate friend, I am proud of you. That is quite the achievement and I have all the admiration in the world for you. Good work!!!
I guess that's all for now, except I have to be like everyone else and comment on how cute you look Lindsey - - all belly!!
Love you guys. I'll be thinking of all three of you. :)
Mandy
Post a Comment