Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Going Dark

Nope, this post is not about either of us changing our hair color... rather about making the blog private. So, if you're interested in continuing to read about the life and times of the Walkers, let me know. I know I don't update very often, I'll try to be better (I say that all the time)... sorry. That's all. I'll be checking this regularly and deleting the comments (so email addresses won't be out there for too long).

25 comments:

Bbells said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amanda weichers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brown Sugar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sabs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brett and carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel Chick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Team Skousen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm never reading this blog again

Julie Barnes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trixie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Lines said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Ballard Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie Walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Willy in Chile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben and Jen McDowell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Ayers Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Connie Onnie said...

Since you have my email I didn't think you would need it, do you?

Lindsey said...

I can't remember if I left mine. just incase...
Lynsnicole@hotmail.com
Remember, we are buddies for life. We have the same name:)